Thursday, December 6, 2012

Red Carpet Looks: Tess Hunt and Josh Sussman


Ok the last few days have been ridiculously chaotic so I've been slacking on writing a new post. I promise not to let this happen again. But I thought I'd do a little different type of post because on Thursday I had the honor of doing beautiful actress, Tess Hunt and 'Glee' actor, Josh Sussman's makeup for the Disney premiere of "Prom". We had a blast and I felt like a proud parent sending my child off to the high school dance. So I thought I'd post a pic of them on the red carpet and I'd give you a little rundown on some of the products I used to do Tess's makeup.
I used the following for this look:
(All the eyeshadows are from this no-brand eyeshadow palette I picked up at the Makeup Trade Show)
Cream eyeshadow on the inner corner of eyes
Purplish gray eyeshadow as the base eyeshadow color
Black eyeshadow as the crease color
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero on upper lid and on the upper and lower waterline
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Copper on the lower lash line
Voluminous Mascara in Black
A pair of Tess's Mink False Lashes
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Glam Rock-just a smidge of this on the inner corner of the eye adds a hint of sparkle without looking tacky
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120-my favorite foundation!!!
Make Up For Ever HD Blush in #5
Mac Satin Lipstick in Myth with Smashbox Lipgloss in Baby Pout over it
Here's a close-up so you can see it a little better....
For Josh, a little anti-shine is all his smooth skin needed. Smashbox's Anti-Shine is my favorite. I know most guys out there would never get caught dead wearing a little makeup but anti-shine can barely be classified as makeup. It's great to use on guys for a big event such as a wedding or taking those classy family photos. Just a tiny bit on their forehead and nose will keep them sexy and shine-free all day. Ask for some in your easter basket, you won't be disappointed ;)
Enjoy your Easter Sunday. I love holidays, they are the perfect excuse to play dress-up!!
xo Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment